Rogue Cronus an upgrade over the PrimaLuna PL1?

Have the PrimaLuna Prologue One as my first go with a tube amp. Like most everything about the Prologue One but always looking to try something new and move forward on the upgrade path.

Would the Rogue Cronus be a move up? Specs seem to indicate it would be.

Speakers are Spendor SP7/1, majority of listening is from my iMac via USB, to a V-Link then optical to PS Audio DLIII and on to integrated input.
stevensctt
To answer your original question, no, the Rogue will not be warmer and darker than the PrimaLuna. Quite the opposite, in fact. I don't think you would be happy with that choice.
I agree with Learsfool. I had a side by side comparison of the cronus magnum and the unison s6. The Rogue doesn't have the lush and sweet that the Unison offers. The Rogue is closei to solid state sound than a typical tube amp.
More or less have reached the same conclusion regarding the Cronus. Following recent communication with Jim McShane, I have Genalec KT77 Quads on the way.
I don't agree that Rogue is close to solid state, I think they offer plenty of texture, detail and speed. You can do lots of tube rolling with the Rogue and they offer great reliability and outstanding customer service.