Rogue 66 or AES pre?

Would be using with Sony 7700 dvd,Cardas 300 b ic, Cal Sigama dac w/ Mullard 4004 nos and 24/96 chip,Morrison pre(want to use a tube pre), Odyssey amp, AP oval 9 biwire, Magnepan 1.6. The Morrison is very transparent and at times is too much. Thanks for any advice. Regards, Brad
128x128bradz
Hi David, Could you send me an e-mail and let me know the dealer who you went through? I too have been calling around and most dealers don't want to come down much on the price! Thanks, Brad
One more question...not to start another argument here but, Sedond what is with the way you type a response....do you know the english language or is it just a thing you do?
Try to look beyond Rogue dude, and Melos is friggin out of business, whenever you see a company selling cheap and more discounts to dealers that isn't a good sign at all. The build quality and the cosmetics aren't up to the rest of your system. Buy an Quicksilver, EAR or Joule, as the previous guy told you wisely. You won't be sorry to go high class, but used, stay away from flavor of the month. Will Rogue be in business in a couple years? Remember how "big" Melos was? Is Rogue the new Melos. Dunno, but stay with company that's been in business for a long time.
dave, yer dealer was giving ewe a good price on the rogue - about what i paid for my magnum-wersion of the 99. but, i'd never pay more than $1k for an sha-gold!

bradz, yes i'm quite fluent in anglais, but i enyoy havin' fun, too - hope it doesn't bother ya too much! ;~) also, if melos *does* scare ya - & i couldn't blame ya if it did - then, i'd suggest taking halveford-9's adwice & getting a joule - imo, the only other pre even close to the melos, at anywhere near the price, also a steal when bought used... milman's absolutely right, & i won't argue - melos went under because of poor quality-control. ah, but the *sound*! :>) i'm tryin' to figure out a way to come up w/some scratch for a pair of their mat-180 amps - even if i have to part w/my brand-gnu electrocompaniet wa60ftt's, isle get those melos amps if i can swing it... oh, and halveford9 - me-n-dave are buddies - we're yust playing, hope ya don't mind! :>)

regards all, doug s.

If you knew a little about Rogue then you would know how many amps and preamps they sell.Trust me,they are in the big leagues now and only after a few short years.The dealer I got the 99 from is a personal friend who I do favors for including spreading his business on the internet and e-mailing people who post "wanted" ads for gear he has in stock.I work for my discounts and am happy to help him out too.
As far as arguing here....We arent! You aint seen nuttin yet if you think this is arguing!