Rockport Mira and Mira Monitors

Anyone listened? I listened to the Mira's, but the Monitor is apparently new. Anyone seen or heard them yet?

Really nice sounding stuff, albeit expensive as heck. Miras are $13500, the new monitor is $5800.

Just curious if there are any Rockport owners out there, or if anyone is looking purchasing.
jc51373
Jfz-good point, I didn't give a ton of detail. remember though these are monitors so running them with an integrated makes perfect sense. I wouldn't run an integrated on most of the other stuff Andy offers.
So the Gryphon is too expensive?! Then I suggest the Rockports might be too. I'll save you some time - Andy Payor will tell you he likes Gryphon. Have you checked to see what integrated amps are available on here, or as Jfz suggested, have you looked at any separates? Have you determined your budget? Have you determined what kind of power you need for the room?
I see that there is a Gryphon Callisto 2200 integrated amp for sale here on A'gon (no connection to me). I would recommend checking it out for those Mira's...
Heard the Brinkmann integrated on a couple of occasions. Only 70 watts into 8ohm but the sound was VERY good.
Still haven't seen anything on the Mira monitor yet but man those Merak II's are the nicest monitor I've ever seen.
I saw and heard the Mira Monitor, very nice. But I can't for get past that they just seem like they were designed for a HT application, and I don't like the stands.

They sound nice though, but to me you can do better for the $$.