Rockport Mira and Mira Monitors

Anyone listened? I listened to the Mira's, but the Monitor is apparently new. Anyone seen or heard them yet?

Really nice sounding stuff, albeit expensive as heck. Miras are $13500, the new monitor is $5800.

Just curious if there are any Rockport owners out there, or if anyone is looking purchasing.
jc51373
thanks for the info...I may just do that, although I am not very patient. The only problem, which is a small one, is that his stuff does not have wood finishes, which in our home we prefer. But good sound can supercede aesthetix.
I have just purchased a pair of Rockport Mira speakers and hope to receive delivery soon. I currently own Avalon Arcus and wanted something that was much more dynamic, had a firmer bottom end, but also displayed the musicality and soundstaging of the Avalon. I auditioned the Avalon Opus in my home and also heard Eggleston, Sonus Faber, and one or two others at dealers. A week long in-home audition of the Mira sold me. It has the features I was looking for, but it has something else that is hard to describe. When listening to an orchestra, it actually seems like there are different sections, each three dimensional, and with space between each musician. Rather astounding.
Alun - I took a look at the Rockport website (rockporttechnologies.com) and didn't see the Monitors. I can only assume that they are too new, and information hasn't been posted there yet. I would suggest calling Rockport. The phone number is on the website, but I wrote it down while I was there: 207-596-7151

Good luck!
Thanks Jfz, maybe it's exactly what I'm looking for. If you don't mind my asking, what do they retail for?