RIP Eddie Van Halen. What was your first stereo you rocked to VH on?

Since their first album in ‘78, what was your “killer system” at the time that you rocked out with Van Halen first? Presumably Running With The Devil :) RIP Brother, you will be forever missed. 
128x128joecollege
As I remember most of the time an 8-track tape player blasting in the early 70's era POS GM or Ford cars w/those jensen 6X9 speakers in the rear window deck or inside a Garrard turntable and Marantz 22XX receiver.  Saw them on their first tour opening for Black Sabbath in '78 at Baltimore Civic Center....no shortage of Colombian Gold in those daze...LOL
RIP Eddie their debut album Classic .
I had Klipsch Cornwall speakers  , nakamichi 505 3 head cassette deck with auto reverse, Luxman 90wpc integrated amp,Fanfare tuner, Technics 3000 turntable ,audio technica cartridge.AQ cables not sure what model possibly Jade.
I remember Van Halen, BTO, Pink Floyd and others, blasting, to my parents dismay, on my pioneer SX-535 receiver, project 80 speakers, and Sanyo Q25 direct drive turntable with ADC K8 cartridge. I still am using this turntable today. RIP Eddie, it was a groundbreaking time for rock and pop.
It was my first system, bought with paper route money. General electric quadraphonic w/8track. Got it at a discount at the company store because my dad worked there. I'm sure my dad regretted driving down to pick it up. Van Halen, Deep Purple and of course Pink Ployd. It had a joystick balance control which could be used to make the helicopter fly around the room.Eddie is one of those guys who will always be young talented and so damn cool in our minds. Think I'll go crank up eruption and annoy my kids