Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

Showing 2 responses by colorado2017

I live near TMR in Colorado.  I offered to sell it my 80s vintage Klipsch Cornerhorns with Crites drivers. It offered $800.  I sold them in one day off of Craigslist for $2500.  Apparently TMR is in the “profit” game. I do like it’s website.  Pretty pictures.  Use it as a catalog and then find the product elsewhere. 

I don’t begrudge TMR.  If a buyer doesn’t want to pay the price, look elsewhere. Running any kind of business is a bitch. I replaced the Cornerhorns with Ohm Walsh Micro Talls for my little corner in the basement. Sweet sound. When my Quicksilvers come back from repairs, I think it will be a nice match.  The Ohms are built to a price point. A bit lightweight. But the design is clever and the midrange is sweet. I am too old for big bass. I prefer great midrange. Which is why I fancied some Spendors. Great midrange. Anyway, the Ohms are good for a man cave. I was prompted to buy them because they are made in America, and because the Bosch character on cable has a pair, and someone told me I look like Titus Welliver.