Review on Coda Technologies 16 Amplifier went live today

Just wanted to inform the individuals that have shown interest in reading the full review on Stereo Times website, not just the comments on the on-going thread about the 16 amplifier, that it was posted this morning.  It gets into the details why this is a spectacular piece regarding performance, build quality, and it's very reasonable price for what you get for your money.

teajay
I don't have a No. 16, but I did pick up (at a fantastic deal) what may be described as a 15.5+ which has the same lower noise input transistors , circuit, and power supply of the No. 16, but not the increased power supply capacitance.   It's easily the best amp I've ever heard - dynamic, dead quiet, extremely fast and detailed, very liquid, and, as a musician, everything sounds correct.  The dead silent sound floor and incredible dynamics can take the listening experience from small and intimate to immensely powerful and large with superb sound quality and accuracy across that range.

I currently have a pair of fully upgraded Tekton Pendragon's (I also got at a fantastic deal), but I really hope to pickup Moab's before year end.   
Did you buy Bobs 15.5+ that was recently up for sale? Congrats! Seems like an amazing deal! Have you compared it to any other amps ?
I did!  It was an amazing deal, and though after our verbal agreement he received offers higher than mine, he was a man of his word and completed our deal.

I've previously heard all manner of  old and new solid state and tube amps: McIntosh, Yamaha, Onkyo, Sony, Harman Kardon, Parasound, Coincident...etc.  I'm very partial to really great tube amps (see my username) - my previous post is a good explanation of what it does.  In short, compared to all the amps I've heard, it does almost everything better.  I loved a McIntosh MC30 I previously heard, as well as my Coincident Dynamo MKII  - there is a liquid and musical magic in tubes.  However, while the Coda may not quite replicate this sound, it comes closer than any other SS amp I've heard, and surpasses these in all other areas I previously mentioned.  

I'm very thankful to users here like Teajay, for his many insightful and honest contributions, and Grannyring for the same, as well as modifying my MHDT Orchid DAC and his very fine Acoustic BBQ cables, as well as many others.  I nearly have my lifetime system - I now only lack Moab's, which I hope to remedy this fall.
My Model 16 amazes me more with each listen! Best solid state amp I have had in my system, and there have been some highly regarded pieces in the past. Doug and his engineers are brilliant at what they do!
Last night had a fellow music lover who owns a wonderful all tube based system come over with his music selections to hear the Coda #16.0 being driven by the Coda 07.x preamplifier.

He was totally amazed by the system's tonality/colors, how much "meat on the bone" 3D imaging, and air around each instrument was presented by the Coda solid state gear. The only reason he said that he would not be fooled to think the system was all tube based was how totally quiet it was. He found it unbelievable that there was not one tube in the system, yet all the qualities that tubes give was there in sonic spades!