Revel vs. Aerial vs. B&W

I am looking at upgrading my KEF Ref 3's and am considering Aerial's new 20T. Has anyone heard them? I have heard the B&W Nautilus 802's and think they are great - especially for the money. A friend of mine said I should consider the Revel Studios. I have never heard those. Feedback on them would be appreciated. I am using a Krell 3250/Lexicon MC12, FYI. Thanks!
acolcer
I owned a pair of B&W 802's for years. I think at the price of the Matrix Series 3 they were and still remain a bargain in the high end audio biz. I have listened extensively to the Nautilas 802s and feel the "New" price is not justified. I now own Revel Studios and feel these are the best dynamic loudspeakers on the market at this price. Great combo of characteristics - Very detailed, not etched or harsh, extremely musical, accurate tonally, fabulous sound stage, with the right speaker cable and electronics, they will disappear and really make a holographic image. Be aware, they do like power. I would not run them with less than 100 watts / channel and they really need better than average speaker cable. I have heard them with many cables - my picks are Transparent Ultra or MIT 750 Magnum or better. I have attended many audio shows and have listened to many systems so I think my opinion counts here. I have heard the Aerial 10T's often with a variety of electronics. Excellent speakers also. I still chose the Revels. I think the Revels or the Aerial 10t's are real "keepers." The B&W's not necessarilly keepers. Why? They update the line every 3 years like clockwork and devalue the previous generation. Revel has not offered an updated version of their original line and Aerial rarely does so. When you build it right the first time, it sticks.
I think Acolcer made the right decision. I personally have owned 802N, Revel Studio, Wilson 5.1, and many other $10K+ speakers before. My all time favorite is still the Dynaudio, but they can be a challenge for some amplifiers and I like to have options to run tubes when I want. I have also heard Alon Exotica which uses the Raven ribbon tweeter, I found Raven to be some what bright and not able to mate to midrange cone too smoothly, almost like any Martin Logan where you can hear the panel & bass, not one speaker.

Amati are smooth and musical. Revel gets harden and I sometimes hear crossover point as well. 802N is very nice, but does not have that ulitmate refinement. Wilson is so bright I sold them in a month. I also owned SF Cremona for a while, it's beautiful to look at but not as competitive as Dyn Contour 3.3 for the same price. For $20k retail, I think any speakers should sound and look beautiful at the same time. I don't think anyone will fork over the asking price of a Ferrari if it looks like Pontiac regardless the performance.

Enjoy the music.
The 20t is worth every penny , i own the rosewood and have been listen about two months and they only get better,plus they are wife friendly with the wood finish which is nicer then any furniture in the house . The ribbon tweeter is the huge.
Progolf, that's it? How about a little more detail? And if you have any experience with the 10T's, how would you compare the 10T to the 20T? And what components are you driving?

Thanks,
You cannot compare the 20t's to the Revel studios the 20t's blow the revels away the revels are nice but they are not as good as the aerial 9's the mid range in the 9's are far more superier. The 20t's are the best speakers i have ever heard i will own a pair one day!