Revel Studio 1, B&W 802N or Sonus Faber Cremonas

Where to start with this question. I am pretty much starting over with my system and I would like to get some opinions. I currently do not own anything but I have owned alot over the last 10 years. I have owned speakers from Revel, B&W and Sonus Faber (to name a few) but not the above mentioned. I enjoy a musical sound with excellent imaging and transparency. I am thinking about going with a Primare stack (Pre30, A32 amp and CD31) or a Parasound stack (JC2 pre, A21 amp) and the Ayre CX-7e cd player. Or the Mcintosh MA7000 integrated with the Ayre Cx-7e cd player. Cables are unknown at this time. I would just like to get opinions on which speakers with which electronics. I would be happy with any of the speakers but I am unsure on the electronics. Your comments are very much appreciated!!
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23

Showing 4 responses by brandonosman23

Thank you all for your input. I am definitly leaning towards the Revel studios as my speaker.
My room is big enough to support any of the speakers listed. Now as far as the cables go I was leaning towards upper end tara labs, transparent or audioquest. What do you think would be the best match for the Revel/Mcintosh combo?
Thank you for your recommendation. I think I will give those a try. As far as the power conditioning goes what do you think? I was thinking about either the Running springs or the PS audio Power Plant premier.
Toetapfactor,

Sorry but I 100% agree with Mtdking!! I get the impression that you don't really think I know what I am doing. I have owned around 70 sets of speakers with different electronics over the years. And the whole reason behind this is to hear as much as possible then after I am satisfied I will finally purchase a set of speakers that I can live with. As I said in my post I have owned speakers from each of the companies listed but not the ones I want. The whole reason for this posting is to get opinions from other people who KNOW what they are talking about. You have not offered any opinions on the equipment listed. You have only offered criticism as where Mtdking is actually offerig good advice. Thanks but no to anything you have to say!!