Revel Salon 1 or-Revel Studio 2??

Prices are comparable. Has anyone evaluate these 2?
psacanli
I am truly shocked as to the preferance of the 1's over the 2's. I don't listen to just rock but have a variety of needs in repsect to genere. In my average sized room, 15x23, I thought that the dynamics top to bottom were more balanced, resolving, and the nuances of the varied media that i reviewed made the Salon2 stand out as the winner. Again, just as everything else in this hobby,everyone has an opinion and all are valid according to their likes and dislikes.
To reiterate my observations.

1) Prefered Salon1 over Studio2

2) I never heard the Salon2 but I would think I would prefer it to Salon1 if the Salon2 has similiar level of low end preformance to Salon1. Reason for that this statement was because I thought the Be tweeter on Studio2 was a little better sounding that tweeter on Salon1. I could tell the difference. But the overall fuller sound of Salon1 vs Studio2 won out for me.

I am sure the Salon2 would kick some butt given the quality of Revel products.
Revel salon 1 anyday.... I own the Salon 1 and it takes some beating and can be compared to speakers costing many folds more.
I have heard both and I preferred the Salon 2. I actually really like these speakers, but I'm having a hard time getting over the crappy finish. For that money, you would think they could do a better job.

Does anyone think that Audiogon pricing reflects the less expensive materials they used on the Salon 2? Or is it just a reflection of a very high mark-up on a (relatively) mass-produced speaker with many dealers in recessionary times?