Restored my dads R2R but no tape loop on integrated

My dad found his old Teac A-3300SX-2T in storage and I’m having it restored currently. I wanted to do some recording from my TT and eventually from a CD transport as well if I end up adding one. My integrated is a Cambridge Audio CXA81 with no tape loop (only a pre-out option).

Tape selector?

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sony/sb-500.shtml
https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/akai/ds-5.shtml

I found a few models like the Sony SB500 or Akai DS-5. My thought was to connect the Teac input/output to ‘Tape 1’, phono stage output to ‘Tape 2’ and output from ‘Source’ to a line input on my integrated. Would this introduce any type of feedback loop while recording?

This would save me from moving cables around but it also means that my TT signal is always passing through the switch even when listening to it directly. I’ve read that these older switches are prone to oxidization and require some cleaning usually as well as constant exercising of the switches.

I wouldn’t want to potentially degrade the sound quality of my primary listening source to allow recording to a R2R

Phonostage direct to R2R?

The other option would be connecting my phonostage output directly to the Teac whenever I want to record. But this would involve the hassle of swapping phonostage output from integrated to r2r and back. Also I would only be able to monitor the source using the headphone out on the Teac and the built in output selector switch.

Rethink CXA81?

Is there another option available outside of completely rethinking my choice of integrated amplifier? The R2R holds more sentimental value than anything so I feel like it would be silly to start swapping major components for an unexpected add-on.
jvonoldershausen
Chase RLC-1, $62. USD is a great price, you will love it, for any lp or individual track from your listening position!!! Same for any CD or Digital that has an imbalance, especially 'Greatest Hits' and compilations with tracks from many different original engineers, and who knows what happened later by someone with a cold that day effecting hearing in one ear ... late in their life when they didn't realize they had a problem. 

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649736266-chase-technologies-rlc-1-remote-line-controller-in...

Alignment is not supposed to be a nightmare, just done carefully, no need for perfection.

You will find the source of the problem, let it go for a while, use this gizmo for happy listening.
Post removed 
@elliottbnewcombjr I was looking into the RLC-1 this weekend and got turned onto passive preamps. I like the idea of using dual mono step attenuators (like Khozmo products) as a method of adjusting for channel imbalance. Lots to consider in getting a passive preamp system right so i’m going to stick with what I have for now.

On the positive side, using the dual outputs on my phono preamp has worked out great. I have the XLR output of phono stage connected to input A1 on my Cambridge, RCA output of phono stage connected to Teac, and the Teac outputs plugged into input A2.

I’ve tested switching back and forth between A1 & A2 inputs, listening to the TT direct or through the tape deck (with Teac output selector switches set to ’Source’). There’s no feedback that I can hear.

In fact its been nice listening to the TT routed through my tape deck because it allows me to use the Teac’s balance controls to deal with the channel imbalance issue I have. I’m not able to hear much of a difference in quality vs direct from XLR but getting the vocals centered makes a huge difference in listening experience.

It’s a temporary fix until I upgrade my turntable and can delve into properly adjusting all parameters. I was planning on a restored Thorens with heavier effective mass tonearm and something like a Hana EL or another low/mid compliance cartridge. The entry level pro-ject i have is designed as plug&play and would be challenging to properly tweak.