Resolution Audio - Cantata

Anyone out there heard this player? Very interested in its sound playing regular Redbook cd's. Also any comments on its other digital capabilities would be appreciated. Seems like the perfect unit for now and the future.
bobheinatz
Hi Dfalbaum,
1.6amp fuse slow blow and Your set is USA voltage,

For 220/240 V UK voltage,do u know if 1.6amp fuse slow blow is similarly used?
I looked in the Cantata User Manual and it says 1.6A for 100-120 VAC and 800mA for 200-240 VAC.
Just one comment from a delighted Cantata owner for several years now. The two enhancements I've added both made a big difference in this already great player which I use only as a CD player: a Hifi Tuning Supreme fuse bought from The Cable Company, and a Kimber PK 14 power cord. Talk about cost effective money spent. Greater resolution, lower noise floor, just more beautiful music. I wish somebody'd told me a while ago that these relatively low cost tweaks could create such inordinate improvement in sound quality.
Jim Heckman
also a Cantata owner for 1,5 years now and I must say that I'm very, very pleased. lately, though, I've been starting to think about upgrading, since I had the chance to audition a few other players/dacs.
upnp sounds great now with the last upgrade, but still can't play gapless, so it's a no-go for me.
I'll try taking a look at the Hifi Tuning fuse to see if that helps. I love the HF and LF extension, but I feel that the mids could use some depth. Any other ideas are more than welcome.
Best regards
André