Requesting opinions about 4 specific amplifiers

Greetings Audiogon community,

I am requesting your input about four specific amplifiers in a particular price range and how they may, or may not, pair well with my Dynaudio Confidence 20 stand mount speakers.

My room is 20' x 16' and does have wall absorption treatment. I do not listen at high levels, typically in the 75 to mid 85 db territory. 

I currently own a Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier, which is probably the best integrated amp I have owned to date. However I am wondering if there is a better amp match for my Dynaudio Confidence 20 speakers, and so am considering moving to separates. My budget for the amp alone is in the preowned $4K to $5K range.

Here are amps I am asking for your input about ;

-Simaudio Moon 860A V1 (Dynaudio dealers seem to endorse Simaudio)

-Pass Labs X150.8

-PS Audio BHK Signature 250 stereo (PS Audio has dropped the price on new amps in their closeout sale)

-Parasound JC 5

I realize there are many, many, amp manufacturers, and that of course if I reach a bit higher I could consider Ayre, or Aesthetix, or Coda, all of which interest me, but seem to stay outside of my budget. 

I wish I could side-by-side compare or demo all of these amps, but unfortunately it is not possible. I am looking to your experience to help in any way possible.

Thank you!

jpipes

I have not heard all the amps on your list, but with the 50% price drop on BHK 250, it would be hard to beat with the new warranty and not having to wonder if you are buying someone else's problems and the return policy.  I picked one up about a month ago and I am keeping it.  I like the sound after it is broken in.  IMO, the tubes do add to the sound and  you can roll them to adjust the sound slightly to suit your tastes.  

@mgw-Thank you for this follow up!

@12many-I agree, it is quite a deal. I hope you really enjoy the amp!

<.005% THD+N performance, .1dB flat from 3Hz to 50kHz, full differential.  Half the cost of Mac and only 27 lbs for 200W.....something to consider....

other ideas: replace integrated with integrated?  Simaudio is wonderful stuff; Moon 641?  Also, Modwright KWH 225i (hybrid).  I suspect both would sound a little warmer than your Luxman.