Replacing Turntable RCA cables

My B&O 4002 Turntable has some real cheap phono output jacks and cables any suggestion on what would be a good replacement jacks and cable would be greatly appreciated.
Do I buy a premade patch cable and cut off one end to reconnect inside the turntable?
markfina
the B&O turntables were a proprietary slim design. I don't think you would be able to safely tinker with the arm unless you were a B&O shop. While they were mechanically excellent, they could only use B&O cartridges which is very limiting. Changing the RCA cables will be a minor difference, best only to be pursued if the originals are damaged
+1 Bobsdevices. You will want a DIN to RCA cable to plug into the DIN connecter inside the table.
I opened my table up and their is a pin plug on a circuit board that the cable terminates in ,I am wondering if I remove it from the Table would Morrow rewire the new cable to that plug? In order to reinstall the new cable they would have to leave the pins out of the connector so I could reinstall the cable. Hopefully they would supply me with a detailed wiring diagram for the pin placement in the connector. By the way this table has a MMC 20CL cartridge which is the top of the line B&O for this table ruby cantilever with a Nude contact line diamond. Their is no din plug on this table direct wired with RCA plugs.
Mark I think If you could send them the Plug they could make the cable for you custom..contact Mike Morrow.