Rega Saturn R VS Rega ISIS

Can i get some feedback about the Rega Saturn R   VS  Rega ISIS. I just recently bought the Saturn R { Demo } and purchased the Rega Reference power cable. Absolutely love the sound of  Rega Saturn R.Extremely analog. I do not stream or listen to Lps. So my listening is only cds. I also own a Krell KPS 20i that i compare the Rega Saturn to while listening to cds. And i can honestly say that the Krell KPS 20i has a bass to die for and is somewhat brighter than the Rega Saturn R. I honestly love both players. And the Krell KPS 20i is an absolute bullet proof tank. Quality is second to non . I do love the Rega Saturn R so much that im thinking of maybe selling it down the road and picking up a used Rega ISIS either valve or solid state. Any i would like a first hand experience with some people who had or have the Rega Saturn R and compared it to the ISIS. My system consists of Krell FPB 600, Mark Levinson 38s , Krell BAFs. Rega Saturn R , Krell KPS 20i , Straightwire Crescendo speaker cable and interconnects. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Man, that's a pretty recent post to be talking about a KPS 20i. Lol, I just bought one from Audiogon, and it should arrive Tuesday (1/30.) I replaced my Aragon 2004 with a KSA 200s two months ago, and the change was a revelation, much greater than I had expected. It sounded better in every way, so much so that it made me start resenting my cd player, a Cal Audio Labs Ikon mk 2. Basically, that amp shines a spotlight on almost every component of the music, but also shines a spotlight on my system's weaknesses. It's amazing how, in this hobby, a small improvement puts a smile on your face, but a huge improvement throws your system out of balance, and COMPELS you to upgrade something else. 
Forgot to put in my speakers B&W 800 matrix quad wired..Now how the hell could i have forgot those babies...lol
barnegat666 , I know we are not on the subject of the Regas but what made you go get the Krell KPS20i. I love it and think its an outstanding player in every way.Very high quality 100% .And wait til ya hear the bass!! Good luck with it.