Rega RP3 Bias/Anti-Skate

Does anyone know if the anti-skate on the Rega RP3 can be adjusted "on the fly" while the record is playing. It is a magnetic system and is positioned in a way that it seems feasible.
I'm trying to fine tune my cart and may be going overboard but that's the hobby isn't it.

Thanks in advance.
mmt
Post removed 
I set the VTF with the tonearm dial but checked it with the simple Shure balance scale.

I backed off on the bias just slightly and it seems to sound pretty balanced. I think I need to let the cart run in a bit. I've got a Rega Elys 2 cart coming. I thought I would give it a try since it is the recommended cart. I've heard reviews that the low end is slightly bumped so it may be just what I am looking for. If that isn't the solution, I've read the Ortofon 2M Black is a highly detailed cart PLUS a robust low end response.
Hi everyone, Yes ON THE FLY, like everyone has said BE VERY CAREFUL. been setting them arms up for years and Zero of 1/2 is where they tend to sound good.
Interesting! I most likely forgot this, and went for the 'most logical' approach. Thanks.
Post removed