Recommendations for really well-recorded music for high-end audio system demo

I’m using my system to give some local high-end audio demos for fun, and although I have a good selection of tracks I can always use more and am sure you guys have some great ones out there.  First and foremost I’m looking for really well-recorded material that shows off what a good system can do — you know, the “wow your friends” tracks we all have, and if it happens to be good/fun music as well that’s a nice bonus although not necessarily a requirement.  I’d recommend listing the artist, album, and track so it’s easier to find the right version, and if you feel like elaborating on anything notable that makes it particularly good for a demo that’d be helpful/interesting but not necessary.  As an example…

• Patricia Barber, Companion, “Like JT” — Great live jazz club vibe, fun instrumental with excellent imaging/depth/3D soundstage.

Thanks for anything ya got!

soix

Back in the '90s when I was being exposed to new stuff via a public radio station (91.3 WYEP) I bought Lloyd Cole's Love Story for Like Lovers Do (which is still my favorite track on that).  (I probably enjoys vocals more than all else.)  Anyway, a few years ago I broke it back out and was impressed with the sonic quality/presentation of the entire CD, but to suggest a specific track, I'd go with Like Lovers Do.

Ray Brown - Soular Energy

Janis Ian - Breaking Silence

K. D. Lang - Ingénue

Paul Simon - Graceland

Patricia Barber - Companion 

GRP Artists - I Got No Kick Against Modern Jazz  (Extremely rare on LP!!)

Chuck Mangione - Everything For Love  (Chesky)

Rita Coolidge - Nice Feelin'  (The title cut is stunning!)

Joe Satriani - Self-Titled  (Kick butt electric bass)