Recommendations for PC -- for modest system --

Looking for recommendations for PC for a modest AV system -- I know all things audio are personal preference - but still want feedback on experiences with PCs under the the <$400ish mark - 

My meager system:

Marantz 7705
ATI 7ch x 200 amp
B&W CDM9NT x4 plus matching center

Budget - is low compared to many here - but still looking for some solid guidance - <$400 for each PC for amp and AVP. If I can spend less - that is ideal - Not looking to squeeze every last bit of sweetness from my AV system - just want something that is a balance between - far better than stock PCs -- and improves system overall - on the exponential curve of price vs performance.

Considering the following: 

Morrow
Audioquest - one primary reason I am considering AQ - I can purchase at 45% msrp...
Nordost
Raven
Madscientist - unfamiliar but seem a few here have exp with them... 
Cullen
DIY?  -- Can I approach equal or better quality - for less if I DIY with the likes of with neo or dh cable or other with WG or other connectors... Is it worth the effort to DIY at budget I have set? 
Synergistic Research - considering - but I see none in the <$500 range... 

Thanks in advance.

lightfighter2018
Music Direct has a sale on Shunyata - Venom HC v2 Power Pak Cable Bundle. You can purchase a 3-pack for $595 or a 5-pack for $875.
These usually go for $400/ea. You may have to wait a bit as they are out-of-stock.
Post removed 
Thanks for all the input.

Other than the concept of dedicated power for 20A line just for AV gear... what will it get me in real world performance?  

I understand one line - no shared power is better - but - if everything else is 'off' on the that shared line... would it not be the same as having a dedicated line?

-----

Why is DIY not a good option if I am using essentially what other DIY houses are using? Why wouldn't results be comparable? 

I will check out audio envy as an option...

Post removed 
Try Pangea. It is a budget PC from Audio Advisor. They are in my system and I feel they are worth the investment.
If you haven't already, call GIK Acoustics to get advise on improvements using acoustic panels. You may get better sound for the same cost.