Recommendations for HDMI cables specifically for audio quality

I want to replace the analogue cables from my OPPO Blu ray 203 to a Denon AVC X8500 with an HDMI cable and improve or equal the SQ. Suggestions would be welcome. I have checked previous posts and most of them are a few years old now and an update may be required Please and Thank you
128x128pjr801

Showing 2 responses by pjr801

Hey, Thanks auxinput that's great advice. I will report back in due course. Might take a while to get here but Im patient and it should be worth the wait. The analogue outputs are great but it's just too much cable in too little space.Thanks again everyone who gave me advice.
Thanks
I had checked the previous forum and wasn’t sure if the Wireworld 5-2 would be able to transmit 4k or 8 k. The platinum Wireworld 7 cost is half what I paid for the Denon so maybe its a bit too much for my budget. Dh Labs looks interesting and price-wise is enticing. If the Wireworld can move 4k its most probably 1st choice. My only misgiving is buying online the chance of forgeries. I purchased some table tennis rubber off Ali Express once and although it was still a good rubber at a good price, as I had been using the real thing it didn’t quite match it.I located a seller with Wireworld 5-2 2mfor about $200 US which is fine on my budget but just need to be sure the price sounds about right.