Recommendation Speaker Cable around $1000-$2000

Need opinions from the pros here...Does anybody know speaker cables around 1k-2k with amazing sweet, transparent and detailed sound?

Thanks
aprica88
You've heard me endorse these many, many times before and I do so still again, get in touch with Grover Huffman, his cables are netural, add no artifical additives are reveal just what the recording has on it, as well as being an outstanding value.
Gregg Straley's Reality Cables are remarkably able to reveal all that a system can deliver.
The $295 price for an 8 foot pair is quite reasonable.
I agree with an earlier posting that true accuracy will not mask the lack of sweetness in certain recordings, but this great cabling delivers the soul of the performance, whether sweet or raucous, with never any superimposed harshness or shrillness.
My suggestion Kablophile.. amazing cables, i have been using those cables form past 3 years without any failure or problem
http://kablophile.com
Its a german brand.

-Klaudia.
If you have an interest I am selling my HiDiamond Speaker Cables. They are D7 with spades on both ends 2Meters long.
I have two sets as I used them in a Bi-Wire configuration.
Will sell separately or as a package deal. They fit the sound you are looking for. PM me. I will be re-listing them in a few days but can do a better deal now.
Really would have helped to know what cables you're using now. I think the Acoustic Zen Satoris do a lot of what you're looking for. Doubt you'll be disappointed. Best of luck.