Recommendation from dCS gear owners

I have all dCS gear (Verdi->Purcell->Delius) I was thinking of adding a preamp, the Delius is directly driving my Sonic Frontiers Power 3 mono tube amps that drive Genesis 350. I need the preamp so I can integrate my HT. Currently I have to switch cables back and forth. My question here is, if I go for a reference level preamp like ML 32, Pass X-02, AR REF 2, or BAT VK-51SE would I get any improvements? of course I would have to add another set of interconnects on the way but assume that I will also use reference quality cables. I would like to here from those who have similar gear and did comparison with and without preamp.
thanks
p.s. I live overseas and doing such comparison myself will be very costly.
myoussif
I did try that, to connect my DAC directly to the M-60's and my Pass amps.
The result is much worse than using a high quality preamp between. My digital combo is adjustable in every area ( DCS units ). The ONLY sound best when their digital volume is full open !
Otherwise you loose information!!
I did the same with a Wadia 860. Definetly same result. When someone uses digital directly to amps and says it is super, then he has no idea what will sound really good or he used a average preamp before, which was nothing special.

The best way is to go for a preamp with gain controls. Then you have the best from both worlds.

Just a recommendation.
I'm using my bat vk50se with a 25ft run of Trans Ref xl xlr's to the bat vk75se. Works great for me. I also have had it with just 1 meter of the Trans ref xf between amp and pre. No diff on the 25ft run.

KF...I have no exper w/ digital preamps other than what's built into Wadia and DCS. If it's a digital volume control, my guess is it's going to suffer the same fate. I know Mark Levinson uses analog volume controls in their cd/dac players for this reason.
Interestingly, I disagree. I run my dcs delius direct to my amplifier (ML 335) and the sound is a as lively as with a ML 32 pre-amp. Remember, you're adding components in the signal path. The delius has a v good preout board and this is the same that it is used when going through a preamp. Sometimes lack detail is confused with "bloom" and similar terms.
I have modified Melos Monoblocks that I drive directly with my dCS Elgar/972. I've tried various mfg's "reference" preamps and the only thing that I thought was added was cost. However, the Melos are high input impedance which makes them easy to drive without a preamp and I added a very high quality stepped attenuator in the Melos so that for any serious listening I have the digital volume control at full out.