Recommend Speakers For Yamamoto

Can anybody please recommend speakers to go with Yamamoto A-08S 45 SET amp. I have some speakers in mind the B&W CM1 and JM Lab Micro Utopia. This is my first time with SET Amp so I don't know how will this Amp handle this speakers. I usually listen to vocal, jazz, pop and no heavy metal.
rocky2889
I'm using the Zu Definitions with my A-08s. Their Tone model is a standmount that retails for a little less than $2k and offers high-90 sensitivity.

Good luck!
you're going backwards....pick speakers you like, then match them with a proper amp. otherwise your choices aren't the greatest.
Having heard the Yama a few times, uh, well it would make an awesome tweeter or perhaps, upper midrange/tweeter amp(!).

Otherwise, driving a more or less full range speaker, it will sound like an AM radio.
Zu Druids can be had for $2000 or less used on Audiogon but you have to respond quickly as they sell very fast. There are presently 4 pairs listed and they are all sold.
Zu uses your amp to demo these speakers at shows and Srajan of 6moons had Druids when he bought his Yamamoto. Should work fine, I would think.