Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

@erikt

I love the idea of an AN integrated for you. Are you getting the Oto thru an AN dealer?  Didn’t recommend cuz thought it would be tough with your budget.  Are you getting Oto thru an AN dealer?

Someone always answered the phone when I needed to speak to someone.

That is always worth considering.

There are HUNDREDS of great integ.  tube amps.....I'd try SUGDEN and for just the sound....Van Alstine amps are VERY musical with BIIIIIG Soundstage.

@mdalton

I got it used on a different audio forum at a very fair price based on age.

Waiting for delivery.

Prima Luna has some highly recommended and reviewed tube amps including their integrateds. I am very happy with their Dialougue Premium HP,  which is now the Evo 400 I think. I run it into Ohm Walsh 2000s and a Rythmik F12G from the preout.