Raven Audio SC

I received my pair of these speaker cables today and they’re a lot better than I expected. Very neutral and lots of detail, good decay, good bass detail (more mid-bass/bass detail than my AE NV-SP9s tbh), a little blooming but they’ve only been running for a few hours. 

Out of curiosity, has anyone else tried these and been disappointed or liked another brand’s sc better that they’d recommend? Let’s say nothing past $1500. 

cd45123

Showing 2 responses by xs1137

Just saw your post and was curious if you are still happy with your Soniquil cables?  I currently have Audioquest speaker cables, and had been considering AE cables. I have a Raven amp I love. If their cables offer as much bang for the buck as their amps do, I'm interested!
I replaced the stock power cord on a Rogue Sphinx with the Soniquil cord that came with my Blackhawk, and did hear an improvement.  I don't feel my Audioquest Rocket 11 speaker cables are deficient, just wondering how much audible improvement I might get for not much more money with other cables. Several under consideration are Sonquil, Audio Envy, and Transparent Audio.  What speaker cables are you using arafiq?