"Pictures at an Exhibition"

I'd love a recommendation for a really great sounding recording of the Ravel orchestration of "Pictures at an Exhibition." I have several recordings of this work, but none of them are recorded particularly well in terms of sound stage and dynamics, and now that my new system is up and running, I'd love something that can really show it off. Anything in a standard audio CD or easily accessible LP would be fine. Thanks in advance! :-)
rebbi
Guidocorona, The organist are Jean Guillou on Gold CD Dorian 99117. This version are incredible sonically & musically. Jean Guillou are on the greatest organist in the world.

Jazz
Rebbi, the Fritz Reiner on RCA Gold CD are my favorite version with the transcription for organ by Jean Guillou on Dorian Records Gold CD.

Jazz
I listen to the Guillou/Dorian version the most these days.

Great sound and deep pipe organ notes as noted. Artistically the performace is different enough to keep this old standard piece interesting.

The ELP version is fun also.

I think there may be a version on MErcury Living presence in which case I'd be willing to place bets that it would sound quite nice and refreshing in a retro kind of way as well.