"Must-have" SACDs Out There

I just got a Sony XA-777ES SACD player. I was initially disappointed with the performace. I could not hear much difference between the CD layer and SACD layer on the Sample CD that comes with the player. I went out and bought the "Norah Jones: Comes away with me" SACD and started listening, then I begin to realize the advantages of SACD. As far as I can tell so far, the music is smoother, less harsh, and has a overall quieter background. What else should I be listening to? What are the "must-have" SACDs out there?
yslee
I would recommend elusivedisc.com for SACDs. My favorites so far include Patricia Barber's Nightclub, Terence Blanchard's Let's Get Lost, Yo-Yo Ma's Obrigado Brazil, Ray Brown's Soular Energy, Murray Perahia's Goldberg Variations,Wynton Marsalis's London Concert and Hilary Hahn's Brahms Violin Concerto. Diana Krall's new disc is also on SACD.
John Dean
I would like to add that Elusive Disc.com is a great source for SACDs. I have found that the Redbook layer on SACDs to be better than the Redbook only discs. I've assumed that the process in manufacturing the SACDs is better than the Redbook replication process. My favorite SACDs are the two Anne-Sophie Mutter Discs, the Allison Krause discs, and the Al DiMeola disc "Night in San Francisco."
All of the MFSL SACD titles from Patricia Barber - Modern Cool, Nightclub, Companion & Cafe' Blue + Rebecca Piedgon - The Raven (Chesky Records)
I dont know if your Sony was bought new or used but for some reason SACD players take an insane amount of time to burn in. After 2-300 hours their were discs I really could not tell much of a difference in from the redbook. Now that Ive had the player 6-8 months, and Im guessing their is more like 700 hours on it, those same discs I can hear the difference. And Yes some discs are recorded poorly, some are amazing, you have recieved some good suggestions.