"Internet Radio" Suggestions Please?

What are good "Internet Radio" sites?

I know I will get stones thrown at me for mentioning this in an "audiophile" forum, but maybe some of you will take pity on a music listener with a taste for adventure.

I have recently discovered over the last year, two "Internet Radio" websites that I really enjoy....

Last.fm: I have met you few people on Last.fm that have introduced me to some music that I didn't even know existed. I have found myself listening to it more and more. I like it!

Blip.fm: Awful quality, but I like the community and they way it links to Twitter.

For me, these have been very powerful tools for me to discover and share music. Are there other sites? I like to share music (especially playlists) and discover new music.

Thanks!
timbrepitch

https://www.reciva.com

You can access nearly 17,000 stations of every conceivable genre worldwide through this portal. I don't use their player, but use their search functions to find stations I like and listen to them through iTunes, through FStream on my iPhone, or listen through a free-standing WIFI receiver in the kitchen.

My favorite stations are Bartok Radio from Budapest (Classical/Jazz) and KCWR from Santa Monica.
radio paradise is a good, commercial free internet station. slacker is another free service like pandora too.
One of my very favorite ones is built right into iTunes. Just click radio then ambient then Drone Zone @ 128kbps.