quicksilver v4 monoblocks

anyone own(ed) or auditioned the quicksilver v4 monoblocks?
what are your thoughts?
128x128mboldda1
Another excellent choice. Are you speakers appropriate for OTL? I think you could love both.
Second the recommendation on the QS. If you can find an MX-190/MS-190, a MS135 or the 120's, get them. The older MFA tube amps are great also!
I agree on the older QS, and somewhat more tubey then the V4s. I no longer own QS, but I'm a big fan of both the product and the straightforward approach to design and promotion taken by Mike Sanders. That being said, Ralph Karsten's amps are well worth considering, if your speakers are OTL friendly.
wonderful, natural sounding amplifiers. i was at first worried that they would not be able o drive my sonus faber guarneri memento's, but no problem there. preamplification is a vtl 5.5. i am very happy with this combination. it is so much better than my other amplifier, a musical fidelity kw500 integrated. i have experimented with cables. the quicksilver silver loudspeaker cable gives you the smoothest, most natural results. short runs of kimber 4tc also is quite good, but the sound is more forward and not as silky smooth.