Quicksilver audio silver 88 mono amps

I'm considering buying a set of these from the music room in Erie, Colorado.  Does anyone have experience with this amplifier.  My McIntosh MC75's need some work and I'm going to have them refurbished to factory specifications.  I want something in the meantime to use in my system.  Thanks for your input.

Mike 
zardozmike
@augwest  That is so strange there are no LEDs. I got this unit, new, last April and it has them. How weird. 
So, anybody has compared MC75 with QS 88?
One of my friends had MC75 and it was pretty good, but I was not overwhelmed. Another friend has one of old QS amps and it really sound good. 
My last tube power amp was BAT VK60, replaced by Plinius SA102. I prefer Plinius, but now I miss tube amps. My pre is Audible Illusions M3B. I wonder whether QS 88 will match well with AI.

This is in regard to the Quicksilver 60 monos I got new on 11/11/2020: I was getting a *little* brightness or glare which I attributed to the Esotar tweeters in my Merlin VSM speakers.  They are still the best amps I've found for the Merlins I've had since 2007 and I've tried a BUNCH of them, solid state and mostly tube.

I've been upgrading fuses in my other components and eventually decided to take a look inside the Quicksilvers.  Much to my surprise I found Synergistic Research Red!  I immediately ordered a pair of Purple to try - that's what I just stuck in the Thor TA-1000 preamp and ordered for my PS Audio DirectStream DAC.

In the interim I found a pair of HiFi Tuning Gold fuses I bought cheap on closeout a couple of years ago.  Stuck those in the QS 60 mono's and WOW!  So much more body in the mid-bass and mids, FAR better bass extension and the rest of the music is still there.  I have to believe that the Reds were a step up from a $1 glass fuse but the HiFi Tuning absolutely blows the Synergistic Research "Quantum" Red fuse away.  I'll keep them as spares.

Now I'm KEENLY interested to see how SR Purple fuses compare to the obsolete HiFi Tuning gold in my beloved QS monos.