Question: Need Help with Cover Art Not Being Displayed on the Aurender N10 Music Server

My dealer ran my LaCie hard drive files through JRiver software to ensure everything was okay (it was).  I then copied my LaCie hard Drive files to my Aurender. When competed, all the files were there but the album cover art was missing.  

As instructed by the dealer, I ran the files through the Aurender Media Manager to create an index. I then connected the LaCie hard drive to the Aurender and it ran for maybe 30 minutes.  I was hoping it would enable the album cover art but it did not.  The album cover art is missing from the display but all the albums are listed correctly (and play okay).

And, yes, I also checked iTunes on my MAC Book Pro computer and confirmed the album art is still on the LaCie hard drive. All my album cover art displayed perfectly using iTunes.

I am waiting for my dealer to call me with a solution for the missing cover art.  Does anyone know what I should do to get the album cover art displayed on the Aurender?  Am I missing a process that needs to be run?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

hgeifman
I suggest you look for an App that allows you to change the album name to folder.jpg.   For example:

https://www.advancedrenamer.com
Well thanks for listening! I don't know why i find this so confusing. I'm generally OK with this stuff. By the way, I did do as you suggested (doing a couple of sample albums with the correct artwork file name inserted), but no joy.
I'll take a look at the app you referenced and resume contact with Aurender.
S
As you stated, you changed the cover art file to folder.jpg and the cover art should be displayed correctly on your iPad. I do not understand why this does not work.  I did the same test and it work fine.  Sorry, I have to ask.  Since you have over 1,000 albums, you need to search for the two test albums you changed.  

Please confirm the album cover art jpg file is included with your album data and the file is named folder.jpg.  If it still fails to appear, please ask Aurender.  Please let me know know. 
I just swapped in a separate USB drive on which I loaded 3 albums after renaming the artwork files embedded in the album folders.  Seemed easier than rooting through 1700 albums on the external HDD I had been using. 
Anyway I can confirm that the album cover art jpg file is included with the album data -- but I just used front.jpg. I'll retry with folder.jpg tomorrow. 
S