Qobuz Users Update?

the service in the USA has been out a few months now. initial posters on this site commented on good sound quality in hi rez but a limited catalogue. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical. Would anyone who has been a user from the get go please comment on your experience? I've been a Tidal guy for years and am fairly satisfied. Thanks to anyone taking the time to comment
128x128tuberist
Qobuz reports “Our API is completely revamping the whole system in order to provide first in class metadata to our third party partners. I don't have a time line for you outside of early falll 2019. I wish I could provide you with more information about it”.    

I do not know what the first in class metadata means.   Maybe our 3rd party Apps will have access to additional album info.    So, now, we wait a little longer.  

Qobuz has 117 available playlists and they are terrific. For example, listen to Prestige 70 Jazz classics for 70 handpicked jazz tracks.  Many of them are in the hi-res format.  

This Qobuz playlist is 7 hours and 38 minutes long. This makes listening to music very easy.  Enjoy.   

On my Aurender, I go to the playlist tab and look for Qobuz playlists that I like.  The Conductor App has a search option for the 117 playlists. This is very useful to find interesting playlists. .