Qobuz Hi Res files and Oppo 205

I have qobuz running on a windows 7 laptop using the usb with a kimber cable going to my oppo 205 usb input.I am having a problem trying to play any 24 bit 192 khz files. Everything comes out distorted. 24 96khz works fine. When I look at the oppo specs it seems as though it should accept the hi res 192 file or have I misinterpreted the oppo specs. I was wondering if its the laptop or the fios router or the oppo. Also was wondering if possibly i have a setting wrong. Is anyone out their using the oppo 205 and running hi res 24 bit 192 files?  Any suggestions
thanks
capeman

capeman
I am using an Oppo 203 and have no problem playing 24/192 files from Qobuz through Roon but I am using wifi.
I have just tried playing the files through my Ayon CD5S and no problems at all. Do you think it could be a setting i have wrong in the oppo 205? I checked to make sure I had latest update and it says I am up to date on the oppo.
Is there anyone out there that has an idea for me to try on the oppo 205? i was looking forward to running all the Qobuz hi res files that are coming out. It works ok on regular files or my NAS files but just won't convert the Qobuz 24bit 192khz files.
thanks
capeman