Putting in a dedicated power line. 2 receptacles ok?

Putting in a dedicated power line. Is it ok to put in 2 power receptacles at the end of it, or stick with one? Meaning 4 outlets. Im putting in Audioquest NRG Edison outlets.
deanshias
Well, you do the best you can! Good clean power has made a big differerence in how deeply quiet the background is for my audio experience. I use 3 separate dedicated lines for digital and analog power and source. The power in our little village almost seems like an afterthought on the grid - inconsistent, noisy, and frequently going out.

After trying all sorts of conditioners (the best to my ears was non-regenerating Sound Application), I decided to go to dedicated lines which are isolated and conditioned in the basement - just to get the box/cable out of the living space and because the big old industrial conditioner  I settle on hums a bit.

I have a 30A line to a subpanel with a noise suppressor/line conditioner in between. The lines are all on the same leg/side/phase. I followed some white papers from Vince Galbo (Plinius/MSB) to the extent I could anyway with some other tweaks along the way. I'm happy with the result. 

It's outlined on my system page here on Agon. I'm happy to share the white papers if you're interested.

Post removed 
Just to follow up. Installed only one outlet. It was a pleasant upgrade. It was a free upgrade in exchange for a favor.. but after now hearing the difference.. I would of gladly payed for it.