Purist Audio System Enhancer CD

I'd like to hear from anyone with experience of the Purist Audio "System Enhancer" system-break-in CD. What is your experience with this CD; what did you think of it? Thanks.
texasdave
Nrchy: I agree that other approaches may have laid the groundwork for what was encountered once the Ayre disc was used i.e. it may have had a compounding effect. Given that the system components in this specific case are still breaking in very noticeably, the Ayre may have simply been inserted into the system at a point where the same appr level of audible differences would have taken place had the Purist remained in use. Given that neither of us is familiar with the other ( you with the Ayre and me with the Purist ), it is simply a matter of guessing at this point. I'd be curious to see what the person's take is on the situation that has both discs now. Sean
>
Any one interested in the Purist Audio Design System Enhancer Revision-B , I have several that I can sell for $105 Sale price! A great tweak!!!!!
I’ve been offered this thing and bought it. Nothing in the included file indicates that it is  designed specifically to break in, the claim is that it « enhances » your system as a whole. It is an hour long aiff sound file. Played it once and my system sound became brighter, nothing for me to like. Only hope that overbrightness will get away. If someone knows a product that can reverse that « enhancement », let me know.