Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ actual availability???

Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?

I am aware of the problems with the 'other PP' company and the schism between the two earlier in 2012, and do not need any info on that.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
I am holding fast with my 2 year old 2000 as I have not received any new info from PP as to a revised 2000+ or 3000+ due out to my dealer that removes the hum and buzzing problem I heard in the original demo unit several months ago. I am hopeful they will follow-up and take care of business so I can try a unit that is whisper quiet and I can complete my upgrade...
After over 3 months and PP could not figure out the noise issue I gave up and sold my PP2000+ unit.
I wish PP all the luck to solve the issues.
I recently got my PP+3000 units. Took 4 months to arrive. After charging the battery i hooked it up and sure enough my Ampzilla 2000 monobloc amps hum very loud. No hum thru the speakers, just out of the amps. Have contacted PP and they had me run a number of experiments (removing interconnects, speaker wires, etc)and they promised to work on fixing the problem. But after all of the broken promises experienced in the past 4 months, and hearing the disapointment of others using this product, i'm not going to hold my breath.
My dealer is still waiting for a new PP 3000+ or 2000+ unit to arrive that he and I can both audition. There have been no responses as of late to requests for status. I am hopeful that this will change, the problem will resolve and a unit that does not produce hum or any other kind of noise in the system will arrive soon.
Mlary ~ too bad after all this time a unit gets shipped that has the same problem as others have reported here. Seems like there is no resolution.