Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
TG Audio is Bob Crump. He is a pioneer in cables dating back to the 70's. He has been around far longer than Ridge Street or Pure Note. He has many followers. Do a search on Crump and you will find much info.
Simply to clean up any mis-perception regarding Jml8473's post above, I contacted him through A'gon. As Follows;

Ridge Street Audio wrote:

"Hi Jm.

....I saw your post regarding us not answering your email. I have no record that I recognize of you contacting us. I suppose it could have been an oversight on our part and if that's the case, please forgive me. Your non-response from us was quite unintentional and I can assure you it had nothing to do you wanting to do a wire transfer. We are set up to except wire transfers and have conducted business in that manner a couple of times.

If you would like to discus this further, please don't hesitate. I work very hard to make sure no one gets neglected and my perception is we've done a good job with answering requests for info and so forth. You appear to be an exception and for that, again, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. You can email us at ridgestreetaudio@comcast.net. Hope to here from you if for nothing else but that you except my apology.

Sincerely and Best Regards,
Robert"

Jml8473 Responded:

"Hi Robert,

Thanks for your kind email.
Now, I feel a little ashamed, I should've tried to send you an email once
more.
I firmly believe it was unintentional now. Acutally, I have your midnight
spkr cables which was available locally. Although I was after poiema, I find
them excellent it replaced Kimber monocle xl and I have no regret.
Thanks agian for your email

All the best,

Jm"

Regards,
Robert
I agree with Drrdiamond. I have had all my questions answered and prompt product delivery by Pure Note. I have bought with a cashiers check and there has never been a problem. If Pure Note chooses not to do a wire then that is their policy which I respect. There are two sides to every story and we are getting only one side here.