Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
Sonic_g,
Are you also using the PNs between your VPI and Sutherland? (RCAs, I would guess.)

What have you found to be the biggest difference between the Epsilons and Ceruleans in general?

I have all Epsilon 4s in my system except speaker wire, VPI-to-Ono and digital cable. (I have an 8 meter run of PNs between the pre and amps).

Thanks for your consideration.

System at the present time:
VPI TNT V / JMW 12.5 / XYZ 1000 Airy
Pass Labs Aleph Ono
Wadia 23 (used as transport)
Audiomeca Enkianthus Dac
Panasonic SV-3800 DAT
Nakamichi ZX9 cassette deck
Pass Labs X1 pre-amp
Bryston 7 Bsst
B&W Matrix 802/S III on Sound Anchor stands
Velodyne HGS 18/II
Acoustic Zen MC2 digital cable
Pure Note Epsilon v.4 XLR/XLR
ELF cable RCA/RCA (TT to pre)
ELF Silver Reference (you HAVE TO hear these! Price-to-sound ratio is extraordinary in my setup.)
Signal Cable and JP cables Maximum Gold power cords
Powervar ABC 1200-11 power conditioner (for digital gear only)
Powervar ABC302-11 (analog gear)
Dedicated 20 amp lines
I originally used the Siltech VPI-Sutherland connection, now the Cerulean which is very detailed and musical. Epsilon Ref. did not work well here.

The Epsilon Refs V4 were very good cables until I heard the Ceruleans. There is no comparison IMO. The Cereulean sounds like a different cable, like the difference between live and recorderd music. I wish Pure Note had made the Cereuleans first but I guess that is progress.

Pure Note tells me the Cereulean cables were developed in-house and is a complete departure from the Epsilon.
Sonic - I know you are very familiar with pure note and are now using cerulean. I sent Tom a question about cookers and haven't heard back yet. I am thinking about giving them about 24 hours of treatment instead of waiting 100+ hours to hear difference. My transparents are well broken in and am not sure how long it will take to hear tonality. Would like your advice.
I have not found the AH cooker to speed up time on cables. Some will argue the current is too high for interconnects. I no longer use one. I just listen to my discs and enjoy better sound over time as the cables burn-in.
I am about 100 hours into the recommended 150 hour burn in. Using 3 pairs of Ceruleans: phono from CD to Krell KRC-HR, balanced from pre to Krell KSA-250 and speaker cables to Thiel 2.3's.

There was an astonishing breakthough at around the 50 hour mark. Gotta admit - I'm a bit of a skeptic on some of this audiophile voodoo - but I think my cat could even hear the difference - it was very dramatic.

Tom (at PureNote) spent over an hour on the phone with me discussing the cables and things in general. Can't say enough about the company and the product. Good people, good stuff!

jt