PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
Thanks @studiotim.I had listened to the T3s in the Baltimore area as well. That was with the NAD system and t sounded pretty good. Unfortunately they were trying to push the Totem Forest Signatures, which also sounded good, but I was not interested.
@Studiotim Make sure you audition with good Class A or A/B amplification. Something that also delivers very good current to get the very best bass.There's a richer midrange and bass in the T3 that you wont' see with any class D amplification. 
I agree with you @twoleftears. I've been down to each of those stores in the past. Deja Vu is fun to visit if just to see some of the old gear they restore. I was at the Gifted a handful of weeks ago comparing Maggies and Vandies. With the Vandies I can say I now know what reviewers mean when they say a speaker is "musical". That always struck me as a silly phrase to attach to something that exists to reproduce music. But I started listening critically, couldn't find anything that stood out and found myself just sitting back listening to he music. - a musical speaker.

Good point @chazzy007. I always insist on solid state over tube while auditioning but I hand't given too much though between class A and Class D. Nothing against tube amps but theres too much risk of the amp not letting the speaker reach its full performance envelope during the audition - limited current, low damping factor. 
@studiotim I was driving mine with class D NAD until 2 weeks ago. I bought a BAT VK-6200 and now the bass contol and detail I have are now on another level. Mid range is now much richer. The T3's need amplification that can deliver a good bit of current to sound their best. The level up as their amplification and pre-amp does.
Interesting chazzzy. If that is the case, then I am probably set well with my tube jolida preamp and wells audio innamorata power amp. The wells gets really high marks as a class a...a/b amp. Reviews say it is a very analog sounding amp. I am encouraged by your post