PSB Gold , NHT 3.3, Paradigm 100 V2?

I am a casual listener rather than an audiophile. Any opinions on choosing between PSB Stratus Gold, NHT 3.3 and Paradigm Ref. 100V2? Or other speakers in a similar price range? I have Sunfire 300wpc amp and Quicksilver tube pre-amp. The room is about 25 feet by 15 feet.
tishomingodrew5911
Thanks everyone for your advice. Sounds like the PSB's are the favorite but that any of them would be satisfactory. Or maybe some used KEF 3's......
hi tish, while i've never heard the nht's or the paradigms, i can't *imagine* choosing the psb's over the thiels. yust my opinion... doug
I have now used the PSB Stratos Gold for the past five years and with great results and happiness. In fact, I now have all PSB's in my dedicated theater room (C5, sub, and 4 x mini Stratos). My final deciosion was between B&W 801 or the Stratos Gold. For the $$, the S/G won in my ears (again cost to benefit ratio played a role). I bought mine through a dealer in NC called "Audiospectrum" and the owner was VERY good to deal with. Shipment was prompt and the discount adequate. Good luck.
Tishomingodrew, I looked at these speakers before buying(including, Theil,NHT 2.9,Vandersteen 3a, Aerial 7B). I bought the Hales Revelation3(also Rev2 for back). Paradigm 100V2 wasn't out, but Rev3(and Rev2) clearly sounded better to me. Hopefully Paradigm got rid of that cheap piece of plastic on the top of the speaker in the second version. Back to the point, Hales Rev3($2200)in look and sound was just simply the best deal(in my opinion). PSB Goldi finished a close second. The Hales will love your power...Happy listening.....LR
Re psb nht paradigm' Perhaps you have bought by now, but just in case here's a tid bit. I went to buy a pair of paradigm s and the dealer knew my musical taste and had me listen to the 80's back to back with the 100s. The 80s carried 98percent of the base of the bigger speakers but had a much better sound. They are 2 way rather than 3 way. Because of that,to my ears they have better imaging and the overall tone is cleaner. I have heard the PSB and to me they are bright but that's for you to decide. Either way the Canadian made speakers will have much better value than the NHTs because of the currency difference. Cheers steve