PSA 3 Phono Stage Pre-amp... VS ...Hafler 110 full pre-amp with phono

Question:
I have a Nobsound EL 34 Integrated tube Amp....which of the above units would you use for vinyl only ?
Thanks
rocky1313
Are you referring to the Icon Audio PS3 Phono Stage?      Using the Hafler would mean processing the phono signal through both it's Phono and Preamp stages, before inputting to your integrated's preamp stage.       Generally speaking; simpler (less circuitry) is better sounding.       I'd use a discrete phono stage, directly into the integrated.        I sold Hafler in Central Florida, for years.    Gotta mention: The electrolytic caps in your DH110  are between 35 and 40 years old.      Have they been checked/updated?
You can use "tape out" on the Hafler to access the phono stage. Then into the "aux" input on the Nobsound. The Hafler phono stage is excellent! 
The Hafler DH110's phono stage (alone) contains 10 electrolytic capacitors which, if they haven't been replaced, are between 35 and 40 years old.     Of course; there's no harm in experimenting with it.    If I had two phono stages; I certainly would.