PS Audio Stellar Phono -vs- Manley Labs Chinook

Has anyone out there auditioned both of these phono preamplifiers? Both are in the same price range and I’ve read wonderful things about both. Any preference? I presume the build quality of both preamps and customer service for both companies are top notch. Thoughts?
128x128drummer808
Interesting. I went from the Goldnote PH10 to an LFD and felt the improvement was incredible.
Simao
I believe the LFD should likely be a good step up from the PH10, that is one that has been on my shortlist to try along with Sutherland.

Which model of LFD if I may ask?
Durmmer808

I owned the Chinook and enjoyed it for the season I had it. Using a Soundsmith MIMIC Star cartridge with the Manley had me smiling every time I listened to Rock, R&B, The Dead and Jazz! However, when it came time to listen to Classical at low volume I felt like all I could hear was the background floor noise tube presence. That drove me bonkers. With that being said...at the time my whole system was an all tube set-up from my pre-amp to my mono's. Question is: Do you mind the tube presence at low or high volumes? Also, what are you going to be listening to on the Manley. Everything you have read abut the Chinook is true....Silky smooth highs and all the air on top you can handle and tight bottom end.

As for the Stellar, it's built like a tank just like the Chinook. It retrieve the ALL the information from your vinyl like the Chinook. Both are packed with internal electrical hardware. In other words you are getting what you paid for. The BIG difference (TO ME) is Modern vs NOS. 

The Stellar is 6ft under dead quiet. You have on the fly remote control.

The choice is up to you. You will not loose either way.

Tube Bliss vs Solid State (wishing for some tube hiss)...lol! 

Great phonoamp Lewm.
Raul, obviously you have never heard an ARC phonoamp. With good tubes they are as quiet as any SS phono amp. I have heard only one SS  sound better the Channel D L20 however I have never heard a Pass or Constellation unit among others. The Channel D Lino C 2.0 has the identical circuitry as the L20, has gotten great reviews and has a very competitive price. I suspect it is far superior to anything in it's price range. If it sounds anything like it's big brother it will be far quieter and better sounding than anything produced by Manley or PS Audio. I would have bought the L20 on the spot if it were not for the price, $40 large. 
40k vs 2k?
Is that even a contest... lol

But at 2.5k for the c2.0 it might be a strong contender.