PS Audio PowerPlant P20 better than pure direct AC I get during the night?

Hello,

my system sounds better during the night and it must be related to cleaner AC when factories and offices are closed.

So I'm planning to add a PP P20 to my system in order to standardise the SQ during the 24h. 

However I've a question for you : will a P20 (for my whole system, power amp included) provide a better SQ than the present night-time direct AC?

Thank you!
Gianluca
gkg2k
Why not go with a balanced power output transformer.. This way you get common mode rejection, cool running power with no losses, very efficient. Most of all clean power you can hear. No gimmicks, proven for decades and used in most recording studios and pro audio..
I'm the OP and I can say I'm heading towards Chang Lighspeed.
I'll keep you posted.

Mikem : do you mean an isolation transformer? I know they're heavy and large. Could you suggest a model, please?

Thank you!
Gianluca,

I have a Running Springs Dmitri I would sell you if you are interested.  $2k plus shipping.
I have a P10 and found it was not good to run my amps thru it.  I use it for the digital components and by tweaking the settings it can be very beneficial.  I have a Denali 6000s for the analog components and it is wonderful but still the amps are better from the wall. If I was to choose one I would go with the Denali.  I recently added 3 dedicated lines for each of my amps and the other goes to the Denali and the P10 is off the Denali.  The dedicated lines were worth the cost.  Last week I added a PS Noise Harvester to each of the dedicated lines and WOW what an improvement.  I wish I would have tried them before all the changes to see if they would have made such a difference.  They are cheap I will say in my system the change was spooky good.  I am re auditioning all my favorite tracks.
Thank you Fripp1, if the Chang Lightspeed I'm going to test won't satisfy me I'll certainly consider your Dmitri.

Gianluca