PS Audio Multiwave

Anybody heard the Power Plant upgrade? What do you think?
Ag insider logo xs@2xdrubin
Sean: I post all this fuss as you call it because that's what these threads are suppose to be about. In other words a freedom to express your opinion in reference to the topic, which is what I've done. If you don't like my opinion, your free to express yours. It is my belief that manufacturers & dealers should not be allowed to participate in these threads unless they are specifically address to, simply because their statements are completely bias towards their products. As an audiophile for a # of years, I learned very early on you that you get the real poop from the users who have experienced the products in their homes, not the dealers or manufactures or reveiwers. Sorry Sean, but I will continue to post my so called fuss.
Okay, and I hope we can also get a few more comments about what the upgrade sounds like.
I second that Drubin. Children why don't we have a quiet time. What does it sound like????
Yea, I guess I'd like to know what it sounds like too, but I'm not gonna know, cause I'm with Sagger. You'd think they would have given me just one chance to dust my P300 before making me feel I needed upgrading. Great product, but PSA, you are well on your way to becoming a typical American business. Yuck!
I'm interested in hearing what it sounds like but I'm having a hard time getting one. I called one of the dealers to order it (1st mistake) the second day it became available. I've heard twice, "we are getting a shipment in a few days and we'll send one out". On my second call, they (I will disclose the dealer soon if I don't get one) claim they don't have a record of me ordering one. When I called PSAudio, they say my name is not on the dealer's list. I'm finding that this dealer in general is flakey for other reasons related to previous orders (claims to be able to still get ByBee internal p300 filter mod, then says he can't). He is also a well known dealer.