PS Audio BHK 300 mono VS Modwright KWA 150SE mono VS D'agostino Classic stereo

What would you consider the best option of these 3 to build a reference level system.
Any experience with these amps would be appreciated.
I'm also considering higher end gear but if budget does not allow i will stick to these 3 options.

Thieliste
128x128thieliste

Showing 3 responses by tom_hankins

Audionet Max monoblocks. Dans S250 stereo or BAT VK-655SE Stereo or monoblocks. I am a former owner of the CS7.2 speakers.

thieliste,

I used Both Parasound JC-1 monoblocks  then (mainly) Krell FPB 650M monoblocks.  I always felt the JC-1s were having a little trouble when pushed with the 7.2 speakers. I never had that feeling with the Krells. Also, I thought about trading in my 7.2s for the 3.7s but for some reason always like the 7.2s more.

thieliste,

I had a brief stop with Harbeth speakers, SHL5 and 40.1s. Then moved up the YG line. This is my third pair of them. Carmel, Kipod II signature and now Anat III signature. The AudioNet amps are the finest amps I have heard or owned. You can message for more info if you like. They have plenty of power for either Thiel speaker you mentioned. There are a ton of reviews of both the AMP and MAX monoblocks.