Proton 1100 Pre-amp and 1200 Amp

Both seem to be in good shape--I am the only owner. I used them for a few years, then replaced them, and found them in my basement while cleaning up. I have been reading about the amp, but haven't seen much about the pre-amp.

I'm not sure whether to keep them (as spares) or sell them (how much is reasonable?) I've never sold on Audiogon before--is this the right place to sell these products, or should I go to a local dealer (we still have a few around, and at least one sells used equipment, so I would guess that that buy, too).

Thanks for the help. Anything you can tell me is welcome.

hbaudio
Keep them.  They're worth more to you than anyone else. 

IIRC, Proton is effectively re-badged NAD.  The most recent amp sale I could find in a cursory eBay search suggests the amp is worth about $400; the last preamp sale suggests it sold for $300. 

If you're serious about selling them, this is a good site, as is eBay, etc.  Assuming they both work properly, list them as a pair for $700 and see how it goes. 
Hey rockanroller: how do do a private channel here? And roughly where are you located?
@hbaudio, Click on the members name, click Details, on the next page click Feedback. Then u will see Send Message.