ProAc 1 SC vs. ProAc D1

I would appreciate feedback from anyone familar with both models. Is there a significant difference? Thank You.
guppy
I own the 1SC. I auditioned the DI in my listening room. In comparing the SC to the D1, I liked the SC better. However, I also auditioned the D2 in my listening room. I like the D2 better then the SC. My advice is get a dealer to let you audition all these in your listening room. That is the only way to tell. And, of course, stands are a must, shot loaded is possible.
Do those of you who preferred the SC feel as though the D1 review samples were sufficiently broken in before the comparison?
I have a pair of Response 2's (original front ported version, though I have also owned the rear ported 2S model and a pair of Studio 1's) and they are a little large for my present listening area. I was thinking of putting them in the closet and getting a pair of D1's for the time being. I've also considered a used pair of 1SC's and that's how I ended up here on this thread.
I'm getting the impression from comments I've read that the D1's might not deliver the ProAc magic I've grown accustomed to. Thoughts?