preamp with phono break in

I purchased a new tube preamp(Doge) with the phono section and would like to know the best way to accumulate 100 hours for break in. My only source is a tt with a mm cartridge.
thanks
rnadell
why the impatience? I never heard of buying a piece of gear and needing another piece to break it in..the new market for people who need their fix quickly?
I don't think it is impatience as much as it is how you deal with listening to music that is not produced in a manner pleasing to the ear. Isn't that why we invest all thin $$?
to hear Sweet music. I really like my system to disappear and I haven't had that for a while. Happy holidays to all
Rdanell,

For break in to work you need not play through the speakers, the signal entering the phono stage and being processed is all that's required. If you have a stand alone (outboard) phono stage there could be some advantage to resistive load at the RCA outs.

Some equipment is vastly improved in 100 hours, some require several hundred hours. This is not a new concept, lots of Audiogon members have posted their experience.

You can put a record that skips and never goes further for 100 hours:-)

Marakanetz, actually that would work but I'm not sure the cartridge would be the same afterward :^).