Preamp Suggestions

I am new to higher or mid end equipment. I love my music and would like to get more out of it. I am also a student and of limited funds. If any one has experience with this equip and can help me please share your knowledge. I listen to rock, folk, jazz and am more and more listening to classical. I feel my Dyn audience 50's, NAD c370 sound great with my homemade speaker stands but are lacking an emotional quality. I have a Dual 1219 turntable w/ a Shure V15 II and NAD PP-II phono stage. Main Question is I am looking at purchasing an ADCOM GFP-565 Pre-Amplifier for $300. Does anyone have experience with this piece? or have recommendations. It seems to have good reviews and a good phono stage. Will be adding a DAC and Thorens TD 150 MKII later. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Oh many digital files through computer hence DAC to be added. Is this Pre-amp recomendable and will it help give the music more emotion with out to much taken from the signal path. thsnks
themgs14
Themgs,
If I understood you right, you were looking for a $300 preamp correct? If that is the case, a tube buffer will certainly add some bloom to your NAD, but will not fix the problem of emotion, detail. I highly recommend that you take a look at my earlier recommendations. The Sumo Athena is an absolute steal at $300 and they can be purchased at this price and it includes a phono section noticeably better than your NAD PP2. Or did I miss somewhere on the budget amount?
Themgs14 check out the CONRAD JOHNSON PV10AL Tube Preamp it is near your price range;might be worth investigating.
Thanks to all, still considering all options. Any thoughts on a re-cap for the NAD? Read about some sound improvements, is this a serious consideration or hocus pocus? Maybe to brighten the sound as the NAD/ Dynaudio combo is a little dark but very enjoyable to me.
I would try out your existing electronics with another pair of speakers before deciding. Something with good dynamics like a used pair of Klipsch Heresy. Maybe the emotion you are missing is really dynamics, impact and freedom from compression.