Preamp for Jadis Defy 7 mk2 recommendations

I am looking for any recommendations for a great preamp to match up with my Jadis Defy 7. I just bought this piece and also own a Jadis Orchestra Reference, which I love.

I am considering a Jadis JPL and an Audio Valve Eklipse.

Can anyone offer any advice of either of these 2 preamps or perhaps suggest something else.

I have set a budget of $6000 and I would love to find something used, but in terrific condition for about half of that.

Thanks in advance. I really enjoy the passionate opinions and discussions on Audiogon and look forward to your remarks.
128x128mattzack2
Well... I assumed the JPL would be the perfect mate to my Defy 7, but it is just not the sound I am looking for.

Rafael, I wish I could try one out before buying it. I will have to see if there is Joule dealer in the Chicago area. The is a Joule LA-150 listed right now.

I will be listing the JPL pretty soon, but I sure would like to find someone with a great replacement for it before I list it.
I can only repeat Harry Pearson impression of Joule-Electra LA-300ME preamplifier. The most involving, most grabbing and not letting go component I ever,ever owned or auditioned. Probably all love Mr. Barber experienced toward his late wife (this is memorial preamp) is manifested in this jewel. Also, HP is correct - there is no euophonic colorations I can hear yet its so sweet...

I cannot recommend this preamp highly enough and I owned or auditioned I think all best tube preamps around.

Mike
I am playing on Defy7 with passive TCV, a Signature the best version of Promitheus. That is a very good match, sound better that my previously active pre, like BAT-VK30 and Sonic Frontiers-SFL2, for music lovers. I've been thinking about Music First Audio yet.
additionaly Amparex 7316 in 12au7 position absolutely perfect sound.
rgds,
Art
I am going to retube my Defy with new reissue Gold Lions, adjust the bias and see if I can fine tune this thing.
Right now I am still listening to my JOR and if I can get the Defy sound a little stronger than the JOR, I will be a very happy man.