Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Hello All
Long time Audiogon Member
I have been just sitting back taking in knowledge from all the GREAT Audiogon members. THANKS!!
I have a Mondeuse on order in chrome & black to match my Cortese.
I put money down back in March when Mick was updating my Cortese.
I heard from Mick around Dec 11th,he was having trouble getting the chrome transformer covers,I guess other wise my are just about done.
I will let you know when I recieve them.
Thanks Rick000,

Please do let us know what your impressions are when you receive them.
Hello

I’m seriously considering ordering the Cabernet dual. Other than finish, what are some of the options available, I didn’t find them listed on the web site. It will be in a cd only system, for now? Thanks in advance for any help.
Slowhand,

No could not swing it in time....I did get the Chardonnay and so far it's been a beauty! Even running the Phonomena as the phono section I have not been disappointed. My plan is to use it for about a year and then move up to the Cortese.